Who is Doula Canada?
Doula Canada provides opportunities for doulas and childbirth educators to professionally develop their skills and confidence as birth worker and postpartum support persons…. around the world!
Established in 2001 Doula Canada has a long history of offering quality training, with a personal approach. “Certification with confidence” and evidence based approaches to resource and skill development are two mandates of our organization. They are also the reason for our students success!
Our trainings programs are in high demand for many number of reasons:
- Professional training with top professionals in our field
- Continuous contact with our team and other students and alumni
- A flexible and adaptable certification process that creates a direction for success
- Personalized training that allows our students to take a direction that fulfills their personal business goals and the needs of their community
- In-class trainings that combine the benefits of practical hands on learning with our experienced team, as well as theoretical components of understanding necessary to our field
- Your success is important to us! Students receive ongoing support from our team, mentors and peers to inspire them to be the best professional they can be.
- Students and alumni exclusive events, trainings, and opportunities for growth
- One of a kind online learning system and Find a Doula feature.
- We love what we do and feel passionately about our ability to confidently guide you towards success in your certification and beyond!
Doula Canada’s Mission is to improve perinatal, infant and family well-being by educating and supporting professional doulas around the world.
We accomplish this by:
- Evidence based information
- Community building
- Professional development
- Communication across mediums
To build a dynamic community for the continuing education and inspiration of professional doulas.