Do you learn better in person?
We’re excited to offer a hybrid program that is mostly in-person with a few additional self-directed modules.
You’ll spend 5 days together in person covering the foundational content to become a birth & postpartum doula. Connect with others and with your instructor face to face and come away feeling inspired and ready to begin!
Our Birth & Postpartum Doula training will deepen your confidence in compassionate support and “best birth and postpartum practices.”
Our one-of-a-kind demonstrations and mentorship will ensure that becoming a birth and postpartum doula is an exciting experience that will lead you to a rewarding career.
Our Birth & Postpartum Doula IN PERSON Hybrid training offers an authentic, powerful and sustainable way for you to ignite your life’s purpose and meaning. Join us on this journey to deepen your knowledge of pregnancy, birth and early postpartum.
Learn the foundations, including:
- Effective communication in the doula profession
- Childbirth physiology and the birthing process
- Coping mechanisms and how to provide additional support for birth
- Medical options and how to support in a hospital or home birth environment
- Postpartum support practices
- Lactation and Feeding support
- Creating successful doula business practices, contracts, and client relations
- Advocacy and client-directed care
- And so much more!
Gain the tools and resources to create and inspire change in yourself and your community with intention, confidence and collaboration!
- 40 hours of in-person learning
- 20 hours on online learning
- 5 required online modules
- Access to 15 additional modules
- 2 years to complete the certification
- Recorded video
- Recoded Lectures
- PDFs and reading material
- Private online community
- One-on-one mentoring opportunities
- Webinars, Live Virtual Conversations and more
Upcoming IN-PERSON Training Dates & Locations
Select from the dates shown below to sign up for your in-person course. Choose from our many dates and locations.