It’s time to get together with like-minded Doulas.
Join Doula Canada for a weekend filled with connection, collaboration, and healthy creation for the success of your Doula business!
Participants will take away a weekend of memories, doula related creations, and a mindset that will leave you ready to rock a holistic Doula lifestyle.
Feeling the need to move your doula business forward? The activities planned for our Purely Doula Retreat weekends are a game changer and will leave you feeling inspired!
- Shared accommodations
- All meals for Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday
- Participation in your preference of planned activities
- Creative supplies (as required)
- Takeaway gift bag
- Festive Arrival meet & greet Friday evening between 5-7pm
- Sunrise yoga and intro to meditation for doulas
- Whole foods based meals (vegan and gluten free options always available)
- Learning the art of mala making, and other related activities for intention
- Doula Well ceremony
- Mini-lectures by career doulas on holistic business principles, self care, and the lessons of experience
- Community fireside chats
- Saturday soiree
- Sunday farewell ceremony
- Empowering info and high vibes to add to you doula-school book
- Oh…and collaborative fun with like-minded doulas too!
*Activities are subject to change depending on location, venue, and instructor availability
Total cost for the full weekend program is $375 including provincial tax for the Full Program (Friday pm, Saturday, Sunday am)
Payment can be made in 3 equal instalments. $150 non-refundable, but transferrable deposit requested at time of registration.
Program qualifies for 6 Educational Units towards certification with Doula Canada.
Join us for the Saturday only, from 9am to 6pm, and participate in the days activities. Total cost for one day inclusion is $169.50 including provincial tax. Price includes lunch and materials for days activities.
Non-refundable but transferable payment due in full upon registration.
One day inclusion qualifies for 3 Educational Units towards certification with Doula Canada.