It’s time to get together with like-minded Doulas.
Join Doula Canada for a weekend retreat of connection, collaboration, and inspired passion!
Our retreats are open to all birth workers, doulas, and persons inspired by the calling to support others.
They are weekends of inspiration, connection, collaboration…. and obviously A LOT of fun.
We eat, we talk, we learn, we hold space for the important work our profession offers.
These are magical weekends of pushing yourself to be present. Are you ready?
*Group rates/quotes for 8 or more persons are available by emailing email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you there!
- The retreat includes:
- Accommodations for Friday evening and Saturday evenings
- All food costs associated with attendance, up until departure on Sunday morning at 10am
- Retreat gift bag
- All supplies for activities (art supplies, journaling, mala making, etc *activity list provided to all registrants prior to event)
- Exclusive membership to retreat only pre-events held online
- Energizing and restorative Yoga classes or other meditative group activity (a.m and p.m sessions on the Saturday)
- Access to expert trainers and instructors for alongside learning opportunities and discussions
- The opportunity be become a part of an amazing community!Our retreat will be held at a venue TBA in the South-Central Ontario region. Doula Canada will aim to create a retreat opportunity that is accessible to all interested persons.
- Festive Arrival meet & greet Friday evening between 5-7pm
- Sunrise yoga and intro to meditation for doulas
- Whole foods based meals (vegan and gluten free options always available)
- Learning the art of mala making, and other related activities for intention
- Doula Well ceremony
- Mini-lectures by career doulas on holistic business principles, self care, and the lessons of experience
- Community fireside chats
- Saturday soiree
- Sunday farewell ceremony
- Empowering info and high vibes to add to you doula-school book
- Oh…and collaborative fun with like-minded doulas too!
*Activities are subject to change depending on location, venue, and instructor availability
Cost is $275, plus applicable taxes per a person.
- Cost does not include transportation to and from the retreat venue, any preferred snacks or beverages the attendee wishes to personally bring, soaps or toiletries, or access to any workshop or core certification courses listed elsewhere on Doula Canada’s website.
- Instalment plans are available upon registration, fees must be paid in full prior to attending
- Registration fee is non-refundable but transferrable, as this allows our team the opportunity to pre-plan accordingly.Program qualifies for 6 Educational Units towards certification with Doula Canada.