Registration closes one week before event. Please contact us for more information.
- This event has passed.
Perinatal Mental Health I ONLINE I February 1, 2021 start
This course will help you to:
- Recognize what is common to experience about mental health in the perinatal period
- Be more familiar with all different perinatal mood and anxiety disorders
- Be able to recognize the symptoms if it happens to your clients
- Know what the risks and contributing factors are
- Know strategies to help partners support their partner who is experiencing a perinatal mood or anxiety disorder
- Learn strategies to cope with the challenges that emerge during the postpartum period
- Recognize your role as a birth professional and what requires professional support